Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Times they are a changin'

Interesting. Occupations that were the sole domain of men in the past are not so much anymore. In the last two days, I have had a woman with an HVAC company perform the annual inspection on my furnace. Today, I had a woman replace the four tires on my pick-up. Unsure if HVAC technician or Tire mechanic are well paying jobs, however, it's kind of nice to see women, who are more mechanically inclined than I am, have an opportunity to share their skills. Come writers and critics Who prophesize with your pen And keep your eyes wide The chance won't come again And don't speak too soon For the wheel's still in spin And there's no tellin' who That it's namin' For the loser now Will be later to win For the times they are a-changin' - Bob Dylan https://youtu.be/z8_7OVrrHS4?is=sGB2Nr62-6-wqIKl

No comments: